These are the things I am working on or want to be working on.
What I am working on next / Coming soon
- Working on fixing bugs and QOL changes for The Run Live, including improving the sorting algorithm, the shifting of runs on the overview and the bug that does not update game and category name when you select new splits in LiveSplit.
Next up (priority is not set)
- Filters on data/tables + pagination everywhere?
- Display subsplits nicer
- Better feedback on uploading splits + uploading multiple files at a time
- Show splits icons from livesplit
- Leaderboards per week/month?
- Add runs that you have no splits for (no data, but will still show up on profile, twitch extension etc)
- Improve consistency score
- Community sum of bests/best achieved/ideal run/other community records?
- Use LiveSplit variables in game leaderboards
- Mark graphs with PB time at date
- Be able to select a range of runs on run filters
In the future (will happen but not really soon I think)
- Exports from GUI
- Historical pbs, see how often pb pace has been reached (at the time) etc
- Open source and/or API
- Support non-twitch login (seperate account, youtube)?
- Show live stream(s) for game
Thought about but no real plans (yet)
- Twitch extension to show stats directly on stream
- Mobile app