About The Run
The Run is a free, ad-less statistics tool for speedrunners.
- Each user has their own profile, detailing their full stats and an overview of games/categories they run.
- For each category a detailed dive into their splits:
- Full view of splits, including comparisons to SOB, Best Achieved, Average, and alternative splits. Show as total time or split time.
- Graph to show finished runs over time, or Personal Bests over time.
- Overview of recent Runs and recent Run Sessions.
- A detailed Splits Stats page, giving all data needed to analyze splits, including graphs and a consistency score.
- Comparison tool to select the same splits to a different runner, and compare your splits to theirs.
- An overview of Games, along with the best runners per category.
- A detailed Game Page with stats and leaderboards, which can all be filtered by category.
- Automatic uploads through a LiveSplit Component
- Live Run tracking from the Component on the Runs page
- A Twitch Extension that shows your stats right under your stream.
- Handy search option which finds Users or Games.
- Dark mode (use the topbar button, I worked hard on it)
- Many more features to come in the future!
How to use
I tried to make the tool as easy to use as possible. All you have to do is:
- Login with Twitch using the button in the topbar. This way your viewers know how to find you on here as well!
- Upload your .lss file by going to the Upload page.
- Wait for 10 to 30 seconds for your splits to be processed. After waiting, go to your profile (therun.gg/YOUR_TWITCH_NAME_HERE) to view your splits!
- Have fun checking out your data or send your viewers to the page to let them have fun!
- Making it easier to analyze, learn from, and improve through your splits. It helps speedrunners gain insight into many patterns regarding their runs, and gives them valuable data about their splits, giving them the tools needed to improve their practicing effiency.
- Improving the speedrunning viewer experience. Very often, viewers will ask about a streamers splits, timesaves, previous runs or gold times. All this data is readily available to them through The Run.
- Allowing people to keep track of multiple runs at the time through the Live page.
This is a Beta version of the tool, so I would love to have any and all feedback. Please tell me what you like, hate, or would want to see added!